Sunday, April 10, 2011

To start a blog, or to not start a blog...that is the question.

Since I came back from Ethiopia I have debated whether I should start a blog or not. I'm not very good at keeping up with my laundry or grocery shopping, so I really doubted myself when it came to keeping up with a blog. I also know I'm not a talented writer like a lot of my "blogging" friend,s but I have decided to give it a shot.

I wanted to start this blog for a couple of reasons. First, I wanted a place to share stories about the orphans of Ethiopia. While I share their stories,  I hope you too can become heart-broken but hopeful for these children. Second, I want to keep everyone updated about my next trip to Ethiopia, which will be in July of this summer!

I hope you find yourself laughing, crying, and wanting to reach out to the beautiful orphans.

No comments:

Post a Comment